Thursday 30 July 2009

Off on my hols

Hi everyone,

Tuesday was a lovely evening - don't think many people did much crafting but I think we all had a good time. There was a lovely party atmosphere and thanks to everyone for bringing food etc to make Annette's birthday special. I am sure you will all join me in giving her our grateful thanks for all she does for the Club.

Well am off to Cornwall in the next day or so. I hope you settle in ok at the Taplin Centre and I'll see you all in a week or so.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday try not to get too brown as we will all get jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne

    Do you not have any faith in your friends? What sort of troble do you thinka bunch of ladies will get into on a Friday night in the Old Town???

    Will miss you tomorrow - have a graet holiday, love Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls

    What a lovely evening - hope those of you who went on for drinks after dinner behaved yourselves!

    See you all on Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete